Race Twisted

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Twisted (version Final) - A fast paced hybrid track, on a beautiful canvas.

How this track came about? When I started forging this map I was planning to only use the terrain of ravine. A lot of the track section happened by accident, when I realised I couldn’t make a complete circuit without it.

What was the hardest part? The kill zones, hands down. The bit at the end of the course, where you go under those two bits of track (screenshot 2), was especially hard. With so little room between the tracks and the terrain, fitting a hard kill zone in there was...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: MJ Rookie

Rodan117

Proficient
Nov 1, 2013
This was my first time playing a custom Race match, ever, so I can't comment too much on how it stacks up to other Race maps. That said, I had a blast. The turns were very fluid and even the most difficult corners were challenging but not seemingly impossible (My biggest issue was making the left turn into the cave). I especially liked the portions on Ravine's natural terrain.

Reactions: AlexJ189

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
The cave corner is easy when you figure out how to do it. All you have to do is take a bit of a wide line as you approach the corner, then straighten the mongoose up before you enter the cave. All in all though, its a track I'm proud of. :)