Tubular!

Mini Game Tubular!

Chronmeister

Expert
May 28, 2013
Tubular! (version 2015-01-08) - Use Tubular! Gametype 4-16 Players

Tubular! is my first attempt at a minigame. It is pretty much Ricochet with throw ins being the same value as walk ins with tweaked gravity and speed. You can launch yourself up the halfpipe and catch major air as if you were on a skateboard or bike. Rocket Launcher is center with a 60s respawn time and Player Loadouts are Energy Sword Primary and Sentinel Beam Secondary. The physics make this simple map a whole lot of fun to play on and it sort of feels like Grifball bc of how basic it is. If...

Read more about this map...

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com
Niiiice, the concept seems fun, I love things on a massive scale that are still symmetrical so this is ace.
Great job, but, wouldn't it be friquen awesome if the tube went all the way around? I assume block limit sucked here.

I'd imagine some hilarious moments would come from this if there was something more than the tube on it's own... Some blocks dotted about or anything to give it real verticality cause currently you're either going up or down, you're never up and staying up, you've got the platforms on the sides... but meh. How about man cannons high up on the sides that shoot people along the tube, kinda like mario kart, that could be unbalanced but pretty funny and easy to counter, meh... I'm just waffling. Like it! Good job sir. :y:

:essias: