Halo Troll Matchmaking day!

How will you be participating in Troll matchmaking day?

• With friends

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • alone...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

mazdak26

Proficient
Troll matchmaking day is an event that was devised in Halocustom's very own chatbox. What is it? It's a single day, tied for the second most devious day of the year with April 2nd, where halo lovers alike come together to mess with other halo lovers who weren't in on it. That's right. For an entire day on March 31st (because of it's strategically placed weekend position) players will be messing with other players. Play hide and seek. Get all the power weapons and throw them off the map. make an impenetrable circle of hardlight shields.
whatever you fell like doing that game, go ahead and do it. There's only one problem: very few people know about it. Oomishday3 is likely to do a video about it, but so far, that's all we have. Because this isn't officially supported by insane, we will have to find other ways to get the message out. That's where you come in. In the next two moths, I encourage you to spread the word. Any place you might know of that harbors halo players should receive this message. Contact youtubers. Post to other forums. Get the word out. So start organizing your lobbies now! Or, if you're a weirdo like me and you can't get any friends, go in alone and mess with your teammates. Anyway that you decide to mess with other players, do it. I encourage you all.
Peace.

Also, if anyone here is good at graphic design, a troll matchmaking day banner would be much appreciated. Thanks!

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
i got you covered, bro. I can message all my friends on xbox and irl. Also, i'll contact two huge youtubers (Thehalocouncil and Ducain23) who have A LOT of halo players with them, but i need help messaging them.

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
I will expect being booted at least once, but I wil get my reven

Sorry, did I just say revenge? What I meant to say was Im in.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Here's a quick video compilation of a night of trolling on Halo 4. The first one is the best. Stack of spartans being seen on promethean vision. Come at me bro.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA
Jan 22, 2013
I will definitely attend, I don't mind trolling as its funny and clever, I hate the dumb videos of people just running around shooting their teammates and destroying there vechicall. But ya I don't troll that much in mm but I have done it on regicide, where u get a full lobby except for one person and you all go a certain color and get hologram. You then have one person become king and then act like he's afk and have everyone else crouch behind a corner. So when the other guy comes to kill the king he gets jumped and then bolo bagged by 7 people lol

Reactions: evergreen948