Competitive Trident

JoeKool

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Trident (version 1.0) - 2v2/3v3 symetrical map in the general shape of a triangle.

In this map I had the idea of using a Triangle as the general over all shape. This of course presented some Forging issues because most Forge pieces are squarish in shape.

The map will play CTF, Extraction, Slayer, Oddball, Ricochet, KotH. I have only done a couple of test with slayer settings, and no other game types at the moment.

I think this map is unique because of its overall shape. I can't say I come across this kind of map very often.

Read more about this map...

JoeKool

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
JoeKool updated Trident with a new update entry:

Trident

I have updated the map already based on some of the feedback I got from friends. The changes I made:
Raised the Safe boundary so you die if you jump to high.

Raised the Soft kill boundary so you can get on the top of the map but only for a limited time.

Added some platforms making another jump route through the map, and easier access to a 4 round sniper.

I think this map will play a lot better now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

JoeKool

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
JoeKool updated Trident with a new update entry:

Spawns Fixed

Fixed some bad spawn problems, made a couple jumps a little easier to do. Moved Rail gun to top Gold, OS to Mid, and Concussion Rifle to open side. I also added a trait zone that will keep those nasty Jet Pack users from going to high.

It is coming along nicely. I hope you give it a try for yourself.

Read the rest of this update entry...