Mini Game Transformers

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
Transformers (version 1.0) - Michael Bay explosions, sun in your eyes--all that jazz in a minigame.

It's more than meets the eye! Well, as you all know, or don't know, I'm a huge fan of replicas and forging based on shows. What we've got here is another movie-themed map, Michael Bay style. But with aesthetics, you know?

Shoutout to my girl, Elizabeth, on this one, but this map isn't just for her. We're fans, but I wanted to share it with all of you, since I'm sure there's plenty of other fans out there of the first Transformers film who won't admit it because of its sequels....

Read more about this map...

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
True, but I would have appreciated a response perhaps after you actually played the game, and thought it moved too fast, or that existing vehicles were too much trouble. The game still has Zero downloads. I'm just frustrated by frequently open-ended suggestions from the community when no one actually plays the map. And that guideline is a fantastic guideline worth following at least some.

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
True, but I would have appreciated a response perhaps after you actually played the game, and thought it moved too fast, or that existing vehicles were too much trouble. The game still has Zero downloads. I'm just frustrated by frequently open-ended suggestions from the community when no one actually plays the map. And that guideline is a fantastic guideline worth following at least some.
I aggree I simply don't have a hdd

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
What is the minimum lobby size you'd recommend for this map?

Hey there, 7thseal. I would recommend 10, that being two humans and eight flood, since it's two to a hog. Please keep in mind I haven't the opportunity to test it yet, though, so it's an estimate. Thanks for looking!

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Normally, and this is only a suggestion, I would test the map as much as possible before posting them, to get a feel for a recommended lobby size and if there are any exploitable areas of the map. It's the main reason I haven't posted any of my maps yet. I'll give it a download, play around a bit.

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
Thanks! I actually was hoping the community and I could test together on this one; that's why I uploaded. Minigames are tougher to convince people to test together unless I provide the community with it. Guys like you help my maps go from good to great. Thanks very much! Whenever you get any maps up, sign me up for your own lobby =)