THFE Forge Tutorials Archive

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hey guys, at THFE we've spent a lot of time making tutorials to help you guys out with forging. I figured some of you may find it helpful to have a big compendium of all of those in one place. This is also a good place to make suggestions/requests for future tutorials. I hope this helps some of you guys out! I'll try to keep the thread as up-to-date as possible.

Tips and Tricks:

Axel

Novice
Mar 31, 2013
does anyone of you guys know how to set blocks so that they disappear in like 20 sec or something?
many thanx guys

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
does anyone of you guys know how to set blocks so that they disappear in like 20 sec or something?
many thanx guys
There isn't a way to make structure disappear that I know of. If you explain what you are trying to do I can try to think of your options.

i16161

Novice
Jan 30, 2013
ive actually fiqured out a trick using two one way shields. im not sure others have fiqured it out, too. but its a simple trick that could be perfect for flood/infection, extraction, and invasion maps.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
ive actually fiqured out a trick using two one way shields. im not sure others have fiqured it out, too. but its a simple trick that could be perfect for flood/infection, extraction, and invasion maps.
If you and I are thinking of the same trick, then it has been used before several times. I first saw it used on Aihab in Halo: Reach. However, that's not to say that it wouldn't be worth covering with a tutorial. Thanks for the suggestion.