Map Preview The Silver Map Pack - Two Weeks Notice

Hi Halo people!I'm sorry to say but this is my two weeks notice till I must leave this fantastic company. I have enjoyed my time here and everything that I learned while being here. and brain fart. I can't keep this joke up. I'm too tired as I haven't slept in 24 hours. But I am here with a sneak peak at the 3 maps that will be debuting in two short weeks, right alongside the big patch for firefall the game. These three maps will support all game types except Extraction and of course be of varying size.

Till next time,

S.N.

InfinitySlayer5_zps5e20c546.jpg

InfinitySlayer3_zps0f60fd3f.jpg

InfinitySlayer2_zps21ca92a8.jpg

InfinitySlayer1_zps311f3543.jpg

Dominion7_zps12a62f04.jpg

Dominion6_zpsbe548813.jpg

Dominion5_zpscca2e3d2.jpg

Dominion4_zpsddaa38a3.jpg

Dominion3_zps700f484c.jpg

Dominion2_zps13e4910c.jpg

Dominion1_zps8d1b60c2.jpg

Dominion_zpsd918b070.jpg

Slight change in plans. The Erosion Map will support Extraction but not dominion.
Your leaving halo customs?
Nah I was playing off of my title though It seems I stretched it a bit much so no one really got the joke. I'm still going to forge and all that. I got maybe two map packs left in me, Though it is really getting hard to find maps now...

-Edit-

I mean two more map packs after this one.

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
The Impact map looks awesome! Judging from the pics, I say you should name it Overlook.

Edit: The ravine one looks cool too. My name seggestion woud be Helios.

I have some bad news. Between studies and the bugs that creeped up suddenly in the last play through of both the bronze map pack and Silver map pack, I am going to have to put this on hold until further notice. It may be a while until I can get back to it and fix everything that is required to make it good enough. Now I'm know you all were excited and this will come as a disappointment to most but I want you all to have the best. Unfortunately right now the maps are not at their best and I lack the time to do what I have to, to get them ready. My studies come first. I do not have a time frame at this time.