The Music Discussion Thread

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013

gambino just released a new mixtape for anyone interested. although imo it's not that great, with this ^ track and maybe 1 other being the exceptions. he's way more creative when he produces his own stuff. idk, this mixtape was just too heavy on the collabs for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Auburn

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Probably one of the best songs I've herd all year. Much better than the original.

So much awesome.

So much nostalgia.

Reactions: Auburn

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
gambino just released a new mixtape for anyone interested. although imo it's not that great, with this ^ track and maybe 1 other being the exceptions. he's way more creative when he produces his own stuff. idk, this mixtape was just too heavy on the collabs for me.

I feel ya, man. Kuaui was def too heavy on collabs. Retro was pretty solid imo (I think that's the only track without a collab actually lol), but the rest was meh. STN MTN sounded like something straight out of ROYALTY. I like his more niche, punchline-glazed music, so I wasn't feelin' any of those tracks tbh. I can appreciate how he weaved a theme in there kinda like with BTI, buuuuut yeah, it wasn't all that great imo either.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
So I went to Voodoo this past weekend, man it was amazing. Probably my favorite though were these guys called Barcelona. I'd never heard of them before Saturday, they're sooo underrated. Their live show is so great, kinda upsetting that not they're not that big.

Also, rumors going around that this weekend was Outkast's last live performance. mfw I saw Outkast's last show:cool: