Competitive The Matrix

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
Bloodbath Tony submitted a new map:

The Matrix (version 1.0) - Primarily a Free-Roam Flood city, attached to a replica of the Matrix's subway.

A note from the Cartographer (TheBloodbath22):

Hey everyone, I am sure you are familiar with this Map as I just posted it last week. I must admit I am completely unsure if the staff intends for forgers to actually re-post every map they ever uploaded, as indicated by the "archive" tagline.

Still, this map only got a week online here, with little constructive feedback. Zeroflame made a fuss about my pictures, and someone questioned why an Oddball and KOTH map should be considered...

Read more about this map...

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
This looks awesome. However, is it "free roam" as in people are meant to just kind of traverse around, or is it a map that people are expected to fight in, or is it mostly for Flood? I think this map would do very well in the Aesthetic or Flood section rather than Competitive; let me know if you'd like me to move it there for ya :)

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
This looks awesome. However, is it "free roam" as in people are meant to just kind of traverse around, or is it a map that people are expected to fight in, or is it mostly for Flood? I think this map would do very well in the Aesthetic or Flood section rather than Competitive; let me know if you'd like me to move it there for ya :)

Hey Insane54, that'd be great if you managed that for me! Still, it was always meant to equally entertain both Flood and Competitive gaming. It is Free Roam in that during Flood and Enter the Matrix, one can select a holdout for the five very long minutes anywhere along the map, even the Subway itself. I wanted it to be well-rounded, and I suppose that made it difficult to classify!

Also, I'm very pleased a staff member likes my work!