The Machinima Thread

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
This is a thread for people in need of help, to make machinimas, or offering help for making one. Either way post it here. I know this is mostly a community focused on customs, but I'm sure there are some talented and creative people here wanting to make stuff.

just a few exemples on what you could ask help for, or offer help in:
  • help in capturing footage
  • editing
  • acting (body or voice)
etc.

Be sure to include a way of contact, e-mail or a conversation here. There is no spesific format.

You can also post finished projects here.

Furthermore: You can discuss anything machinima related here. There were quite a few machinima threads around here and there, but they didn't last too long. Like Fuzzle's "Your most favorite machinima", which I think is a great topic to talk about. And there were other small requests for help in machinimas. Really talk anything about machinima here, link the ones you liked, and the ones you didn't and tell us why.

Note that I'm talking about machinimas, not gamplay commentaries so keep that in mind.

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
I did say there were small requests for machinima help, but there is one with quite a few views. Acctualy it is the most viewed thread here on the forum (I think), I guess its the name. If you don't already know which one, here's a shout out to them, its the "Community changing web series Halo Machinima"Be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Im willing to help voice/body act or edit (im still learning the masteries of editing so dont expect justin lin quality editing, just putting it out there) Also, if someone can help capture the footage for a project im planning that'll be great.

Reactions: The Zoid

The Zoid

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Hungary
Im willing to help voice/body act or edit (im still learning the masteries of editing so dont expect justin lin quality editing, just putting it out there) Also, if someone can help capture the footage for a project im planning that'll be great.

Yeah, I for exemple am looking for someone to capture footage for me, cause I don't wanna start writing till, I know for sure I have a way to capture it.