Puzzle The Illusive Mango

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Something I didn't feel necessary to include in the review:
When on the third puzzle, if one turns around very quickly, they can see a yellow Base Shield clipped into the wall. Where was this used in the map?

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Now that this has been out for a good long while, I feel like talking about a few parts of it that didn't quite work out. First of all, the first room is broken and I knew this from the start. Halo 4 limited me to 12 teleporters and I had to use only 3 for the first room when I really needed 5 to make it work. Having only 2 drop downs would have messed up the illusion, so I just made it work the best I could, even though I'm not quite happy with it. Room 3 was also breakable with the jetpack, which I never realized until it was too late. The final challenge was also a little more gimmicky than I would have liked and didn't 100% fit the theme of the puzzle, but I was very low on ideas and I wanted something difficult for the end. The map also looks like complete ass, I was never good at putting pieces together that look nice and this was a 100% budget and hard object limit map. Other than this I am still pretty happy with it however. I might end up working on another map in H2A, assuming it doesn't take me another two years to finish. :p