Map Preview The Gold Map Pack - Ravinesa

Hello everyone. Its been four days since the announcement of the Gold Map Pack. Not only that but E3 has come and well lets be honest the first day presented us with a lot of information. I personally am looking forward to many of the games presented. But that’s another topic. We are here to talk about Ravinenasa a splendid map in the gold map pack that will support a variety of game types and provide a great competitive game to anyone who downloads it.

History

The map started off as a candidate for the Silver Map Pack but lack of knowhow object limits as well as lighting issues kept the map from coming to fruition within the time frame set. So it was set aside for another time. I came back to it a few weeks ago and discovered that I did in fact know how to fix it now. The question on my mind though was, “Is this the map I want to present?” I toyed around with some other maps and even asked for opinions. In the end I went with Ravinenasa because of its superior layout to the other contenders. I went in redid two bases from the ground up, redid a vehicle route, added some gravlifts, and reduced the strain on the lighting and bam! It was almost perfect. I say that when the next test later almost nothing went right and we had to revert to an older version in order to play the map properly.

Map Name: Ravinenasa
Description: Deep within .

Supported Game Types: Dominion, Capture the Flag, Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood.
Best Game Type: Dominion

Supported Lobby Size: 10-16 Players (2 Teams) 6-10 Players (FFA)
Supported Teams: Red and Blue, 3 and 4

Split Screen Friendly: No

Pictures​

Thanks for reading,

S.N.