Halo The Forge Games Commercial Help!

Mr Pokephile

Proficient
Jan 4, 2013
Good News Everyone! I'm currently working on Episode 3 of The Forge Games, and I need help with it - well specifically, I need help with the commercial segment. I need funny and particle ideas for one, preferably targeting forge.

If you missed the last one, you can watch it here:

I need something similar, well in the sense that it's making fun of something relating to Forge.

So if you have any ideas at all, don't be afraid to suggest them!

Thanks!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Make fun of the fact that we are forging as the crazy monitor 343 guilty spark that occasionally stops forging to burst out on a killing spree and is trying to kill all sentient life in the galaxy.
To make it a commercial you could advertise either something that calms your monitor down or an AI that watches over your monitor and alerting you before driving insane (you can make a great AI effect by using traitzones that give the player an optic effect like damageboost and invisibility at the same time (you can even use the different colors of the effects to display a certain mood), combining that with the tiny spartansmod would be hilarious).
You could start with: Do you enjoy forging? Are you tired of your monitor trying to kill all sentient life in the galaxy? Well I have exactly what you need!

Reactions: Tomtris

Mr Pokephile

Proficient
Jan 4, 2013
Make fun of the fact that we are forging as the crazy monitor 343 guilty spark that occasionally stops forging to burst out on a killing spree and is trying to kill all sentient life in the galaxy.
To make it a commercial you could advertise either something that calms your monitor down or an AI that watches over your monitor and alerting you before driving insane (you can make a great AI effect by using traitzones that give the player an optic effect like damageboost and invisibility at the same time (you can even use the different colors of the effects to display a certain mood), combining that with the tiny spartansmod would be hilarious).
You could start with: Do you enjoy forging? Are you tired of your monitor trying to kill all sentient life in the galaxy? Well I have exactly what you need!

I like it! I may even be able to implement the green screen and use some live action in it too!

Reactions: Fuzzle

aligator ac

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
United Kingdom
What about this. Have an advert where it talks about map crashers and have the lock button. Basically:

Announcer:Does this happen to you?
*shows a guy on forge*
Forger:Forging Forging Forging Maps, After I will have my nap. I would want to be featured, by a guy named Pokephile.(sing to Twinkle Little Star)
*troll comes in*
Troll:SUPRISE!
*troll wrecks map*
Forger:NOOOOO
*back to Announcer*
Announcer:From 343, we give you lock! Lock toll can stop trolls from trying to touch your stuff, giving you time to kick.
*guy forging a map*
Forger:I shall get my map featured!
Troll:*trying to wreck the map but fails* What the hell is this?
Forger:*spawns killball* Take this!
Troll:*gets burnt*
Forger:Thanks
The rest you can do here.

It's not funny, but it's an idea I had.