Gaming The first game you ever played

Very first game was probably wolfenstein 3d on pc back in like 93. Then doom 2 a few years after that. My older brother had a gameboy, so I used to always sneak in some killer instinct, or tetris whenever he wasn't home. We eventually got the Atari 2600 we had working though so I remember playing some great games on that. Then my neighbours got an N64, so I always went over there to play road rash, or goldeneye 64. My neighbours got an xbox when it came out, and so I went over there and played halo a whole crap ton.

Then I finally got my own xbox 360 in the prime year of 2009. First thing I popped in was halo 3 woo.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I think the first video game I ever played was Pokemon Silver on my friend's Gameboy Advanced. Although, my first console game was Halo Combat Evolved, which was also on my friend's Xbox. Took me a while before I personally got into gaming a little more seriously.

a Chunk

Master
Nov 14, 2013
I'm thinking it was probably Astrosmash for the Colecovision. It was a long damn time ago though, so I'm not completely sure.

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Honestly, my first game was a Galaga arcade system, followed promptly by a Space Invaders arcade system. My uncle had bought them when I was 4 years old. He still has them if I am not mistaken.

Feb 1, 2013
US, Michigan
Mine would have to be Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles for the Nintendo 64, Army Men Air Attack for the PS1, Crash Bandicoot for the PS1, Frogger for the PS1, MechAssault 1 & 2 for Xbox, and the First Halo I ever played was Halo 2. I don't remember the very first game I played but these games I listed are some of the one's I remember playing as a kid. My favorite one would have to be Army Men. Me and my dad would spend hours playing that game and we would never get bored of it. :) Sadly I think I either sold army men or it got really scratched up and wouldn't play anymore. :(

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
My first game would be Halo CE. I was pretty young when I played it, and I am 14 right now. So, I was really young. Thank God for cousins :)

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Pokemon Red, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Red ? Wtf? :laugh:

Verpackung_SML.jpg

VaporStrike

Novice
Mar 14, 2014
I could throw in a lot of games, on systems like Gamecube and Gameboy Advance, but I never really did much gaming until I came across a PS2 and the following games:
Everything_or_Nothing.jpg

Ac5box.jpg

Whiplash_Coverart.png

And of course, all hail the god of games:
256px-Nfsu-win-cover.jpg

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
I literally didn't own an Xbox until Reach. REACH! It was all about Gran Turismo 5 and LittleBIGPlanet 2 for, like, 2 years. That was it. I ALWAYS have traded in my non-Halo FPSs for a new LBP or Halo, and that's not gonna change this holiday, not one bit. Unless I get a job. :rofl: