Lobby Recap The Bronze Map Pack Playlist - Recap

Well Over all it went well. The maps played great and better then I expected, I'm a pessimist. But everyone enjoyed them at near lag free style. Style... an unusual word... But no seriously CTF, King of the hill, Slayer, and Regicide all played great on the maps and kept it competitive. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure others did as well. incase your wondering what it was like heres the highlights in a vid with all the boring stuff chopped out. well 3 minutes of 6 hours worth of play.

S.N.

Well its done once more. Recap for 3/8/13 is here. Along witht the bronze Map Pack we played on two Silver maps that will be debuting later this month. Still looking for the third but in the mean time we got community maps that were just awesome. Make sure to join us this week Friday at 12:00 Arizona time. Till then enjoy his video. Sorry for the length ahead of time, had 5 hours of footage and 7 maps to show off.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Sorry for the length ahead of time, had 5 hours of footage and 7 maps to show off.
I enjoy watching the recaps, especially when I was in them, so the longer the better. Also, there is more time in the video to show gameplay on my map ;)
I've actually linked this video in the thread where I posted Armored Strike, directing viewers to it if they want to see gameplay on that map, assuming it's fine with you.