Halo Tempest Larceny - Machinima Signup/Details

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
I was thinking of doing voices for lets say normal troops, or disposable people... I think that is the best for a deep voice I have.... someone not everyday seen you know...

There are guards and there are soldiers in the 'OTHER CHARACTERS' section down in the lower quarter of the big opening post that you can probably do. There's quite a lot of lines for both groups.....

And I still do need a guy to do the 2 antagonists....a deep voice may or may not be just right for the main one.....

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
There are guards and there are soldiers in the 'OTHER CHARACTERS' section down in the lower quarter of the big opening post that you can probably do. There's quite a lot of lines for both groups.....

And I still do need a guy to do the 2 antagonists....a deep voice may or may not be just right for the main one.....
I will say reason for my picking is that I have many things I need to do other than machinamas. but I will try and help out with low key charactors, or maybe a few others if you need it... I would be glad to help

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
I will say reason for my picking is that I have many things I need to do other than machinamas. but I will try and help out with low key charactors, or maybe a few others if you need it... I would be glad to help

Sure! No problem. We all are busy with our life; some just more than others. I need most of the low key characters to have voices and one or two specific words said by the guards, so I'll see if you can do those when I'm putting all of it together.

Reactions: Emperor of Fate

JF Ghost Guy

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
I wont be
Sure! No problem. We all are busy with our life; some just more than others. I need most of the low key characters to have voices and one or two specific words said by the guards, so I'll see if you can do those when I'm putting all of it together.
I wont be in acouple of days

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
I would join. I don't have a squeaker voice but my true voice is shit.

It's k. I'll see if there are any roles you can have (Would help if you made a voice reel for the characters you want and sent them to me); or you could go for the misc (Soldiers and Guards) characters if youd like.