Halo Team Community Grouping

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Same. I was thinking of something a bit more... formal. Like "Fireteam Xiphos." Or Fireteam something- "Xiphos" was one of the first that came to mind, and it's got a pretty nice ring to it.
Angry Unicorns isn't that bad, though. I don't mind living with it.

the second word should have something to do with us, the community like um "fire team c" (blandest name in the world but u get the picture)

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
I don't exactly know what this is but assault is definitely where I belong and as far as it goes for being good at two things I am an extremely well rounded player there's few things I can't do

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
I don't exactly know what this is but assault is definitely where I belong and as far as it goes for being good at two things I am an extremely well rounded player there's few things I can't do

Awesome :D

Or we could be The Combine...
That name is from Half life right? anyways I like the idea and its a unique name thats not used very much

Fireteam Mythic?

Ahh A hail from Halo 3 with the Mythic Map pack though I would love to use that name it kinda sends a "We're so good we're mythic" Which could just get our asses wooped a lot more than needed

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Just a quick inquiry: when shall we make said teams? I ask this only because I think there is enough to make 1 or 2 teams as it is (and because I am ready to begin training to destroy and mutilate any oranges I see)

FloydRTC95

Adept
Jan 9, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Yes, The Combine is from Half-Life.
We shouldn't have our name as "Fireteam _____" because we should divide into fireteams in competitive play against the evil admin.
Did I say evil? I meant incompetent.
I meant suckish.
I meant I can't wait to kick their ass.
...what was I saying?

Jan 16, 2013
I am good against Warthogs and I havent played against the 2 so I might be able to take them down

3t8ub7.jpg

Reactions: MosDeaf

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I made this seeing how we are discussing the need for a community team that is filled with Elites from our barracks. I suggest we have 5 with 5-8 people so we always have people in the roles that need to be filled are
Sniper
Assault (Rushing)
Ninja
All Around Player
CQC
Objective

Or or, we could have good players that can adapt to any given situation given the fact that your idea is flawed in several ways. Neat idea though :y:

Apr 27, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Or or, we could have good players that can adapt to any given situation given the fact that your idea is flawed in several ways. Neat idea though :y:

I suggested the same thing basically :p
Seems like there's a lot of distinctive roles here. From watching competitive play it seems to me like what you really need are good versatile players that fill one of two roles. Slayers, or objective. As much as it's great to have an awesome sniper, that player also needs to be a good shot with precision rifles and be good at calling out positions to his teammates so the team can identify roughly where the enemy will spawn and know how many players are alive at all times. If you're going to have people fill exact roles like cqc, you'll need to have someone aggressive who has good situational awareness and know when and when not to challenge. This is just from what I know from 4 v 4 though. What is the player count for S v C by the way?

Reactions: HAUNTEDSNAKEee