Introduction Sup Everyone!

JunKii

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
How is it goin' everyone? I have a clan named "ArTiztiKx Gaming" with people slowly growing into it every week and I love THFE! They are so amazing at what they do, and I would call myself a semi-good builder when it comes to making a forge map. I made classics that people enjoy from Halo: Reach, like my infection maps "Mall", "Church", and "The City". If anybody wants to try them out, feel free to ask! My gamertag is "ArTiztiKxJunKii", and I am pretty sure that you would enjoy them.

JunKii

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
How is it goin' everyone? I have a clan named "ArTiztiKx Gaming" with people slowly growing into it every week and I love THFE! They are so amazing at what they do, and I would call myself a semi-good builder when it comes to making a forge map. I made classics that people enjoy from Halo: Reach, like my infection maps "Mall", "Church", and "The City". If anybody wants to try them out, feel free to ask! My gamertag is "ArTiztiKxJunKii", and I am pretty sure that you would enjoy them.
And don't forget about my competitive map called "Fishbowl"! If only I had it on Halo 4, so the amazing Forge Epidemic can see it!

JunKii

Novice
Jan 15, 2013
Also, I forgot to mension, I will be making maps on Halo 4 soon, and have been working on a Flood based map, and have a fully created map. Can't wait to play with everyone! :)