Halo Stupid clan customs

Jan 22, 2013
Has anyone ever seen these or been a clan that does these? They will have Useally a very poorly built map where the high ranking members of the clan hide up in nearly impossible to get to points of the map, with bottom-less clip power weapons. While the other members spawn in one very open spawn area, with normal weapons. They say your spolce to work together to take down the higher ranked members, even with very coordinated teamwork it is impossiable to reach them because you are being spawn camped or even if you get near the power weapon holders they just bast you with a rocket launcher. These games go on for hours to where the power weapon holders have 5000+ points and the others have zero.
Just why?? this makes no one better and is just mind numbingly boring. I was in a clan that did these dayly and I quit after the first game like this, or ill join a friend and ill be like " ah ya 16 people in the party this is gonna be fun" and it turns out to be this shit..

Jan 22, 2013
Clans are just another way to never spend a night alone. Have no friends online? Join one of your clans customs!

...That being said, I think clans are stupid.
Halo customs>clan Definitely, it funny how big some people egos get when you the leader of a clan on a video game lol they think they are dictators of some country

Jul 19, 2013
Kentucky, Merica
The clan scene is not what it used to be, not like the halcyon days of games like Halo 2 or Mechassault. I have been in and out of them for a long while, and I've experienced quite a bit of the good and bad. With clans nowadays gamers are split, either hate them or like them. I personally love being in a community, it's a lot better and more fun overall.