Casual Star Wars: Mustafar

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Star Wars: Mustafar (version 2.3) - Our 3rd remake of the Star Wars Battlefront series.

Star Wars: Mustafar

Hey guys, Robius5991 here once again and today I'm going to share with you all the third map in my Star Wars Battlefront remake series. Like the title says, this is a remake/Halo re-imagination of the map Mustafar. I try to make these with a new forger every time, so this one was made by myself (Robius5991) and CANADIAN ECHO.

Here's the important information concerning the...​

Read more about this map...

Bloodbath Tony

Proficient
Feb 19, 2013
Your Mustafar maps are equally accurate as they are entertaining! And nostalgic. Had a great time in your last lobby, this map is a must have.

Apr 27, 2013
UK
This is an outstanding map, Mustafar was one of my favorites from SWBF2 and this is such a good recreation, as always! If you haven't already considered this, try changing player traits to vis effect 'damage boost'. I did that when i played it to create that real red filter like from the original. A slight problem is that it makes the rooms look really dark, but the outside looks much better with it on. I'm sure you've already tested this, but if not you should give it a try and see which you think works better, its a bit of a visuals vs gameplay thing. :)