Lobby Recap Spades N AZ lobby Recap

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
So internet , on Friday we continued an adventure with Spades N AZ's CGN ( Custom Game Night ).

Now for those of you who don't know CGN was started by Spades N AZ 3 years ago before Halo customs had even been made.Now Spades throws amazing lobbies that show off some of the best that the community has to offer.. also did I forget to mention that you might be the first to see new maps!!

Also Spades N AZ puts alot and I mean alot of time and effort into his lobbies and on average spends about 15-20 hours a week on find these amazing games that , personally I've had a blast on.. no pun intended..

Now if you want in on some of these shenanigans be sure to RSVP to Spades N AZ's Mini Customs Game Night or maybe even his other lobby Clue which is on Wednesday.

Trust me when I say that this man doesn't get enough credit for throwing such an awesome time each week for so long , and if you can't stay for the full five hours maybe even try get in for an hour or so.Cause you'll never know , you might have as much fun as I had.

Another thing before I finally let you guys watch the Recap , there are a total of 15 games each week ( with the exception of the next week or two as Spades needs to judge some of the maps you guys submitted for the 'Meet Your Maker' contest , and the prizes are big enough to make any Halo player wanna become a forger ( except me... I just suck at forging )!!

All 15 games we played last Friday are in the video below so be sure to check that out to find out on some of the awesomeness that is Spades N AZ's lobby.

So without further a due I give you the CGN Recap

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Great job Snake! Lol, I've got to say that you gave me a bit of a tease when you said you were going to show me leading the prison breakout. I understand that you didn't though, it would have taken a while and might have ruined the mystery of the map. Overall, great job with your recap!

Reactions: Spades N AZ

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Great job Snake! Lol, I've got to say that you gave me a bit of a tease when you said you were going to show me leading the prison breakout. I understand that you didn't though, it would have taken a while and might have ruined the mystery of the map. Overall, great job with your recap!

It had crossed my mind to do that , and originally I had done that but the clip I was going to feature took up to much time and it wouldn't have been fair to the other map makers.Although it was pretty damn sweet what you done!!

Reactions: Spades N AZ

Choot 'em

Novice
Mar 11, 2013
Really great job on the video SOLIDSNAKEee! I have been interested in joining one of Spades customs lobbies for a while. Looks like a blast to be a part of! :)

Will RSVP as soon as I can get a Friday free!