Lobby Recap Spades CGN Recap for March 8th

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Anyway internet welcome back to Spades N AZ's CGN recap.

Now for those of you who've been living under a rock or haven't heard of Spades N AZ , he's a little known guy from a little known site called 343industries.org ( by the way , you guys might wanna check that out ) and by a little known I mean he's been hosting some of the best custom game lobbies for 3 years!! And out of those 3 years he's only missed a staggering 8 days!!!

Now thats pretty damn impressive in itself , but Spades also brings some new , unseen maps made by some of the communities best.This usually takes Spades about 15-20 hours per week to set up , and trust me when I say he doesn't disappoint. Now some of these maps that we play this Friday ( as it was a 'best of' lobby ) were some of the older maps that the community is familiar with , but there was also some new maps that I've never seen before , the maps are as follows ;
Crash up Derby - DarthHuman
Hogs from Heck - DarthHuman
Crystalisc - DjV Razok
Lunar Outpost Beta .01 - Wraith098
Oribtal 1.1 ( also known as 'Keep Away' ) - LZ Legundo
Woggle Woggle - Mr Pokephile
Mongoose Skatepark - Mr Pokephile
Tremors Deluxe on Kevin Baconyon - corduroyCHUCK
Smash CHase V4 on The Koital Kavern - TEETMARE
Quack on Duck Hurt - DIEabolical D
Gravemind on Plagued - Deceitful Echo
Infinity Slayer on Outpost V3.33 - Rezix333
Plinko Extreme on Plinko Extreme v2 - oomishday3
Glass Juicebox on Glass Juicebox - DirtyyJuicebox

Classic Clue v1.0 on The Fecal Frontier - R0CKET M00SE
Classic Clue v1.0 on Classic CLUE - Rezix333
Classic Clue v1.0 on The Funky Moose - Nobody Worthy

Now for those of you who don't like reading or who couldn't make it to the CGN I've got a little Recap for you all.

Warning Video may contain Mild Language
Well thats all for this week internet.I'll see you at the next CGN , or if you can't make it I'll see you all here again next week!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Lol, I hear you regret nothing... Anyways, great job Snake, you really captured some of the great moments of the Game Night. Keep up the awesome work!

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Lol, I hear you regret nothing... Anyways, great job Snake, you really captured some of the great moments of the Game Night. Keep up the awesome work!
I Regret Nothing!!
Yeah its a damn shame some of the music was abit loud , blocked you guys out abit but still my editing isn't great yet.Hopefully for next weeks I'll have it sorted :p.Also glad you enjoyed it!!