Map Preview Soon to be released maps from me

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
Here is a sampling of maps that are either in the testing phases, or under construction.

Echelon

Initially starting as a remake of Xenolith from Halo 3, I changed design direction early on to being mirrored symmetric instead of quad-symmetric.

Suitable for mid-sized teams. Also set up for multiteam games. Supports Oddball, KotH, Slayer, Regicide, and CTF. There is also a one-flag version as well.

Testing needed: Single/multi flag

Blindside

The beginning build was meant to be quad-symmetric. But, with a little coaxing from friends against this idea, I went with a quad-symmetric center, and mirrored symmetric outlying bases and structures.

Suitable for teams of 5v5 or smaller. Multiteam is also available. Supports Oddball, KotH, Slayer, Regicide, and CTF. One-Flag variant also available.

Testing needed: Single/multi flag

Fracture

All hail Forerunner thingies sticking out of rocks! This remake of my Halo 3 map Frailty is still in the building phases.

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
Glad you guys like what you see so far! In regards to budget, I may need to get rid of some, if not all the vines hanging off the cliff face. It's a shame cus I really liked the idea. But Fracture is coming along well right now. It's about 40% complete with attacking base designs currently in the works.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
wow.. i know its already been said, but damn that Forerunner bit on Fracture looks fucking badass!!! really nice job!
im going to steal it from you ;) :p

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
wow.. i know its already been said, but damn that Forerunner bit on Fracture looks fucking badass!!! really nice job!
im going to steal it from you ;) :p

Careful with itTitmar, it's a wee bit expensive.
14 Artifact bases
2 Satellite antennas
3 Walkway covers
1 Strut

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
I appreciate you sticking around after customs last night to help out. FINALLY got a one-flag game on it! Our 45 second cap was really solid, while the offensive/defensive conflicts throughout were the good kind of hectic. I'll be posting these up soon!

Reactions: Rev Righteous