Feb 1, 2013
Yes but its ugly so i say this to your mouth: :lock:

OHHHHH SNAP

48BR5.png

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
What does this have to do with the thread....

For the record, I'm still down for a :sex:

Well, we have a rape smile( :hug: ).

Ahem,

WHY WOULD YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF REMOVING PUSHEEN OR CARLTON?!?​
Sincerely, Tomtris​
:eek: :shiralai: :vincent: :psychoduck: :coffee: :rofl: :mock: auburn :teddy: :ao :insane: :pusheen: :carlton:

;) :confused: :p :D :oops: :rolleyes: o_O :n: :y: :fuzzle: :essias2: :male: :insane2: :lock: -_- :grumpy: :lights: :doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky: :shmeef: ;(:-3 X3 :sleeping: :cool2: :inlove: :laugh: :lurk: :hug: :shower: :flyingshoe: :nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom: :tumbleweed: :dax:

:) :( :mad: :cool: :heart: :wakko: :remkings: :link: :poke: :lmao: :dead: :alien: :arghh: :artist: :brb: :stahp: :cautious: :chicken: :clown: :thefinger: :notworthy: :bunny: :headphones:

:titmar: :chuck: :writing: :essias: :shamrock: :potogold::innocent::bookworm: :annoyed: :palmtree: :fruitydrink: :knight: :devil: :eek2: :pirate:

I agree with most of this except I love: :thefinger:, :mad:, and :eek2:.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
there has been youtube videos that showed whole seasons of red vs blue that have been taken down because of Roosterteeth claims, so they probably don't care if a website about halo is using their or similar content they will still sue if they want

We wouldn't make money from smiles, we arn't plagiarizing their work. Like I said it's Roosterteeth, They'd be cool with it.