Votes: 10 52.6%
  • :chicken:

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
We have a fair number of smileys, old and new, and I was wondering which should stay and which should go. Many are used often, nearly essential, but I just wanted to get an idea of which Smiley's you like and would like to see stay.

Alternatively, if there are any Smileys in particular that you think should be removed (too obscure, Selden used, etc.) Post them in the comments below :laugh:

:carlton:
:clown:
:knight:
:chuck:
:titmar:
:wakko:
:palmtree:
:pusheen:
:bunny:
:chicken:

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Ahem,

WHY WOULD YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF REMOVING PUSHEEN OR CARLTON?!?​
Sincerely, Tomtris​
:eek: :shiralai: :vincent: :psychoduck: :coffee: :rofl: :mock: auburn :teddy: :ao :insane: :pusheen: :carlton:
;) :confused: :p :D :oops: :rolleyes: o_O :n: :y: :fuzzle: :essias2: :male: :insane2: :lock: -_- :grumpy: :lights: :doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky: :shmeef: ;(:-3 X3 :sleeping: :cool2: :inlove: :laugh: :lurk: :hug: :shower: :flyingshoe: :nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom: :tumbleweed: :dax:
:) :( :mad: :cool: :heart: :wakko: :remkings: :link: :poke: :lmao: :dead: :alien: :arghh: :artist: :brb: :stahp: :cautious: :chicken: :clown: :thefinger: :notworthy: :bunny: :headphones:
:titmar: :chuck: :writing: :essias: :shamrock: :potogold::innocent::bookworm: :annoyed: :palmtree: :fruitydrink: :knight: :devil: :eek2: :pirate:

Reactions: Jebus and Buddy
Jan 16, 2013
:chuck::remkings::shiralai::male::essias::writing::shamrock::potogold::doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky::coffee::artist::innocent::bookworm::annoyed::clown::chicken::pirate::lurk::notworthy::bunny::shower::mock::eek2::tumbleweed::fruitydrink::insane::headphones::aorobius::carlton::pusheen:
i do not like these
what i do like is...........the rest
but the best 10 are probably :):rofl::p:eek::confused::(:mad:;(-_-o_O

506f40900ea7e922502cb9bec4c64322.png

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Ok, I'm just gonna go off of the ones I NEVER see anyone use.

I'd probably just get rid of these:

:writing:
:clown:
:chicken:
:pirate:
:notworthy:
:artist:
:shamrock:
:fruitydrink:

The point of smilies is to use them. So if no one really uses this group above, then there's really no point in keeping them.

Reactions: Tedium

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
I feel like there can be hidden non used icons that appear in the forums. You can keep the holiday.seasonal ones, the st patricks, easter, summer ones not standard when you post on the forums I feel. But they dont have to show up on the forum box. You can have them listed on the

Actually i was thinking it was getting cluttered too.

but i feel like the :carlton: and :pusheen: are out of place

Not a huge fan of

:aoclown::fuzzle::link::lock: :artist::eek2::notworthy:<needs animation:alien::writing::bookworm:

Reactions: Tedium