Mini Game Slaughter

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hey yo, you need to put pictures into your map posts, man. ;)

Other than that, I am sorry that some guy voted it so bad without giving you constructive critism or how you could evolve your map... :/ I'll download it and give you some feedback. :y:

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
As Buddy mentioned, screenshots are required in map posts. This allows you to "sell" your map and make people actually want to download it. If you want people to take the time to check out your map, you need to take the time to post it.

DarthCornSG

Qualified
May 25, 2014
my computer can't download the pics from my file share or accept an import. Is it possible to link images to the map, like add a link that takes them to my pics for this stuff?

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
It is possible, however screenshots need to be embedded in your post, not linked from Waypoint. You may need to ask a friend to save the screenshots for you, but you should really have no trouble downloading them yourself.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
my computer can't download the pics from my file share or accept an import. Is it possible to link images to the map, like add a link that takes them to my pics for this stuff?
I sometimes copy and paste the screenshots. So, that maybe of help

DarthCornSG

Qualified
May 25, 2014
Hey yo, you need to put pictures into your map posts, man. ;)

Other than that, I am sorry that some guy voted it so bad without giving you constructive critism or how you could evolve your map... :/ I'll download it and give you some feedback. :y:
Dude I posted a HUGE update on Slaughter. I also plan on making more maps for the gametype as well.