Site Fundraising/Donation Ideas.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
What about some cool looking HaloCustoms sun glasses :cool: Aww yeah. You know want some :cool2: Even if it just said HaloCustoms.com on the side and that's all, I would still rock those :cool: Maybe even some cool HaloCustoms pants :D Freshen things up a bit, instead of the typical website t-shirt.

Controler costs big bucks. compared to shirts / pens / mousepads magnets etc.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Look right above this comment for something else that's awesome to give our supporters :)

Reactions: SGC and gmail

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm loving this guys! It warms my heart to see so many of you supported this idea.

I'm personally a huge fan of giving out Smilies to donators. It's the bomb :teddy:
Smiles are my favorite idea too, but the only problem is that if someone new joins the raffle and we know little about them what should the smile be? If the smile was only an option for members who are above some activity line that may make things easier, but other wise the only option would be for the winner to suggest a smile.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Smiles are my favorite idea too, but the only problem is that if someone new joins the raffle and we know little about them what should the smile be? If the smile was only an option for members who are above some activity line that may make things easier, but other wise the only option would be for the winner to suggest a smile.
Yeah I think they would have to just suggest a smilie. Even if I was well known though, I rather pick my own smilie too. Another suggestion I think would be cool, is if people who help support the site got a cool little badge icon under their title :) then that would be a window for other badges too. I know it might be a be much, but I would love to get that for helping support the site :D It could be about the size of a smilie and when you hover your mouse over it there could be a little description. "Given for outstanding support of this site." Again, this is just an idea :) I would help support this site, regardless. A little badge under my title would be nice though *cough *cough ;)

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Yeah I think they would have to just suggest a smilie. Even if I was well known though, I rather pick my own smilie too. Another suggestion I think would be cool, is if people who help support the site got a cool little badge icon under their title :) then that would be a window for other badges too. I know it might be a be much, but I would love to get that for helping support the site :D It could be about the size of a smilie and when you hover your mouse over it there could be a little description. "Given for outstanding support of this site." Again, this is just an idea :) I would help support this site, regardless. A little badge under my title would be nice though *cough *cough ;)
I like this idea, but for me it would be better on your profile than on all you posts.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I like this idea, but for me it would be better on your profile than on all you posts.
Hmm. I think either one would be fine :) Having a little badge icon under my title for giving support would be soooo awesome of this site though! Just saying ;)

Here's my list of favorites when it comes to awesome giveaway stuff:
HaloCustoms poster, bracelet, stickers, and mouse pad. Also, microsoft points, dead eye or locust armor codes, and HaloCustoms t-shirts.

WhackyGordon

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This place will put an image in a watch (or other things) for a reasonable price. Apparently you can get something like this (image spoilered below) for around $10, and that's how I came across that site. Haven't tried them out yet, but I mean look at that thing...
tsqYQkU.jpg
[Source - follow the links deeper for instructions etc.]
So I'm thinking avatars, favorite smileys, Halo medals (!!!), MS paint art, etc.

Edit: Further examples - and I'm starting to really want one of these lol
8jpjRF3.jpg
zRrYVj6.jpg
SbiGYit.jpg

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
Its still here. I have the ideas im working with them .. if someone wants to make a logo 2 colors for the shirt send me ur designs

Reactions: NinetysBorn

SGC

Permabanned
BigStack looked into that, but in the end the site wouldn't make much at all.

I wouldn't mind this, but the ads would be less annoying if they were relevant. I'm pretty sure most of us are more apt to buy a new Mass Effect than a new hair drier(excluding Shira). Then its trying to see if Insane & BigStack care for the idea, which is extremely unlikely.
:poke:Dudes i can make the shirts ?

SGC

Permabanned
Genious... Maybe have a monthly raffle.... 5 bucks a ticket max 5 per person... with a total of 50 tickets available... Ill make a database and a random number generator... and will have a prize to give out. Something on these lines. I want to still give out cool shit.
Your the best bro glad you and insane have done a great job of stoping the hacker so far.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA