Jul 17, 2013
Sieve (version 1.0) - Sky Mac

LogoSieve_zps57237d25.jpg

I made the...

Read more about this map...

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
Is the empire strikes back the one where vader tells like hes heis father he like tumbles off the rail and Han Solo cant hes them in their ship? Is that how you got inspired or was it by the Death Star? (Was that even in the movie? The empire strikes back i mean.)

First and foremost this is obviously a very loose interpretation, and the map's gameplay isn't at all star wars oriented, but I was thinking of cloud city - Empire Strikes Back. The scene where Vader tells him he is his father, then he lets go and falls. That is where I first got the idea. You fall through a tube and then you can end up hanging on an antenna.

First and foremost this is obviously a very loose interpretation, and the map's gameplay isn't at all star wars oriented, but I was thinking of cloud city - Empire Strikes Back. The scene where Vader tells him he is his father, then he lets go and falls. That is where I first got the idea. You fall through a tube and then you can end up hanging on an antenna.
Sorry about being loose. But I was just trying to see where you got your inspiration. Plus i dont really remember what movies had what in them because I watched them so long ago.

wade

Proficient
Jul 17, 2013
Sorry about being loose. But I was just trying to see where you got your inspiration. Plus i dont really remember what movies had what in them because I watched them so long ago.

haha no no I didn't mean you were being loose. I meant the map was a very loose interpretation of cloud city by me.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty