Mini Game Shuffleboard

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Shuffleboard (version 1) - Slide your Warthogs into scoring positions.

This is my new minigame called Shuffleboard (map & gametype). It is based on the game where you slide pucks on a long table with sand on it that allows the pucks to slide gradually. In my game I used Warthogs as the pucks (possible with Multi-Team Ricochet). Initially I wanted to have each team competing for points on the same side so people could try to knock the other teams pucks off the board, but it's impossible to get the scoring to work right for that so I had to separate teams on 2...

Read more about this map...

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Looks swagtastic. How does the game measure the scores, or do the players keep track
Multi-Team Ricochet has some extra gametype labels called forgeball and forgegoal that you can set to any object. Warthogs are forgeballs, and each zone is a forgegoal. The points are associated to the goal so at the end of the round it will count how many points are earned automatically.

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
I will rate this when I have the chance.
Sounds good. I have an updated version of Gooseball that I want to test out with 12-14 people. Changing the minimum count changed it from too few mongooses to too many, so I adjusted the min count for each vehicle type from 8 to 2 and I need to see how well that works. I'll try to get into your next minigame lobby. Also, I'd like to get your opinion on a new minigame I started working on yesterday before I get too far along.