[Sep 8, 2014] Competitive Console Gaming V3 Settings/Map Test (aardvark09j)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Competitive Console Gaming! My name is aardvark and I would like to invite you to playtest CCG's V3 settings this Monday, September 8!

Competitive Console Gaming (CCG) is a brand new community that wants to be at the forefront of competitive Halo! By helping us play test our competitive maps and gametypes, you are getting us one step closer to opening the floodgates to competitive Halo players just itching to get onto the competitive scene!

We hope to launch or competitive Tournaments in 2015 but we can't do it without your help!

Here are the 4v4 gametypes that we will be playing:

CCG Team Slayer V3
CCG KotH V3
CCG CTF V3
CCG Ricochet V3
CCG Team Snipers V3

Here are the map variants we will be testing:

CCG Acidic V3*
CCG Cyclone V2*
CCG Dispatch V2
CCG Fruit Loops V2*
CCG Jinora*
CCG Townsville*
CCG Treetops V2

(Note: *Indicates that the map is a CCG original map)

We hope to see many players there with us to playtest our final settings before we begin with our competitions! If you plan on coming and there is still room, please feel free to bring a friend! See you all there!

- CCG aardvark

Last edited:
Hello guys and girls. I have to change the date of the playtest from Saturday the 6 to Monday the 8 because otherwise one of our members wouldn't be able to make it. I hope this works for everyone else, I know it works for Fallen but idk about Soul Flame. Let me know if another date would be better for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.