[Sep 7, 2013] Screw School! Play Games! El1T3's Weekend Map Testing (El1T3x10 RAP1Dz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El1T3x10 RAP1Dz

Proficient
Apr 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Hey guys! Need a map to be tested, but can't find a lobby? I've got you! Maps of all sizes will be tested, so bring them all! Bring as many friends as possible, and remember to have fun!

Make it a point to RSVP, as it helps me plan for the lobby and what to expect. Members who RSVP will be invited before those who don't.

Notice: Small maps will be tested after the lobby is reduced to the appropriate amount of players.

Rules:
-Constructive criticism only
-No racial or sexist slurs or comments
-Please do not leave as soon as your map is tested. Give others the same chance you were given.
-We will NOT be testing Minigames
-You MUST have the map in your fileshare, I will not be promoting anyone
-No screaming or yelling into the mic
-You MUST have the Forge Island DLC. If not, you will be kicked and re-invited once it has been downloaded
-(Recommended) Have a mic!
-Do not invite friends unless permitted by me (we will most likely have room, so don't worry)
-No party chat
-Keep it clean. Modders and hackers will be booted. (I do allow modded maps such as unlimited objects, budget, etc. However, aimbots, etc. will not be tolerated {I have had a problem with that once})
-Have fun!

Submitting a map:
-To submit a map, leave a comment on this thread listing the map name, gamertag of the forger, and gametype (if needed). You may also send me a message on Xbox LIVE with the previous information or simply ask me in-game. Note: Players attending the lobby will be given top priority. If you do not attend, you are not guaranteed to get the map tested.

My maps:
-I have quite a few map to playtest, however I will be sure to wait my turn. I will do my best to give everyone a fair chance.

Maps:
-Sangheili
-Mgalekgolo
-Market
-Acclivity
-Cargo
-Inventory
-Caesura
-Cutlass
-Refuge

Most of the above maps can be found on HaloCustoms. Be sure to check them out!

Note: Lobby will not run for exactly 2 hrs. It may last longer, or have to be cut short due to lack of players.

Reactions: Fuzzle
Status
Not open for further replies.