[Sep 7, 2013] [POSL] - Come Play 'FLOOD' with a Llama (IR3CON ST34LTH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Hello and welcome friends to an Official “Polar Opposite Squadron Lobbies” [POSL]
My YouTube Channel -UnknownEmerald
GT: IR3CON ST34LTH
Lobby Details:
Purpose of this lobby: This Game Night is to provide you with “Flood” that the community loves
*Time each week (Provided that there’s no conflict for host): “5pm BST time” on “Saturdays
Your Host is: IR3CON (The llama)​
Gamertag: IR3CON ST34LTH​
Once you have RSVP’d to this forum then send the Host “IR3CON ST34LTH” a message to his Xbox live account asking for an invitation.
Example: “INV
Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start and if you want to get in early, send the message 5-10 minutes beforehand. (It will also help get the lobby together quicker)
Map Listing:
Note: It is up to the host to decide what they play in the lobby; this is just a basis of what the host may play.
We will be playing some of the newest Flood maps submitted by the Flood community. Some which might have been featured on YouTube channels and some classic Flood Maps which I often play and the whole lobby enjoys.​
POSL Rules:
Key:
Red: Must Obey.
Yellow: Please Obey but not necessarily.
Green: Good thing.
1. Don't ask for leader of lobby
2. Don't scream into your mic
3. Don't Be a Debbie Downer / Don't Troll
4. Forge Island DLC is required
5. Don't Invite Friends to lobby
6. Please bring a mic
7. Please don't be in a party
8. Don't spam game invites
9. Don't be “Away From Controller”
10. Just have Fun!
Special Circumstances
(These Circumstances only apply when the Host deems these rules worthy.)
1. Struggling Lobby
If the lobby is lacking in gamers, the host may ask the lobby to Invite Friends. This is the only case in which gamers within the lobby should be asking their buddies if they want to join. Other than that the only gamer's that should be in that lobby are the ones that
have been invited by the host themselves.
2. Small Lobbies
Much like a Struggling Lobby, a Small lobby may be subject to people being AFC. A small lobby consists of 8 or less players. Remember if you have to go and do something tell the host first. With each player being significant, inactivity is unacceptable.

Submissions
If you wish to play one of your own maps, we can do so if you message me 1 hour (at least) before the lobby starts. This will give me time to take a look at the map and judge whether it's playable or not.​
When you submit, make sure to provide me with Your Gamertag, Map name, Gametype and download links for both.​
Your map will be played towards the end of the lobby.​
PS: If you want to join these lobbies regularly send a Friend request to "IR3CON ST34LTH" and I’ll be Sure to invite that list first if you are signed up for my Lobby and give me a RSVP invite message.
impression.php

Status
Not open for further replies.