[Sep 29, 2013] Staff vs. Community #8 (itsDaxx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
hc-staffvscommunity.jpg

Welcome to the eighth edition of our Staff vs. Community event! It's time to shake off the dust and get back to the old rivalry!

In case you've forgotten how things work, we'll be playing 5 games, rotating our community members every game or so to ensure that everyone gets playing time. Whichever team snags the most victories out of the 5 games will be declared the winner! Think you can break the staff's 8-game winning streak?? Let's find out!

We'll be playing a variety of maps and gametypes, ranging from super competitive to casual minigames. The lobby starts at 4 PM CST on Sunday, September 29. To join, RSVP here then send the following message to itsDaxx before the lobby to receive an invite: "SvC invite." Afterwards, come back and make sure to rate the host so we know how people enjoyed the lobby, and how to improve. Hope to see lots of community and staff members there.

Staff Team
Dax
Elliot
FlyingShoeILR
Fuzzle
MockKnizzle
Psychoduck

Reactions: Fuzzle and Tomtris

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
That's not a very mature way of addressing this discrepancy, Tomtris. We'll work it out, but please - if you are not directly involved, we would appreciate your neutrality. Thanks for understanding in advance.

Just being silly my man.

Cause you know, that's what I do!

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
To clear things up, this definitely wasn't intentional on our part, just a funny little coincidence. We didn't check the Custom Games list before deciding on a time, so that was our mistake. We're working out a new time now, so stay tuned! We'll have an updated time/date shortly. :)

omfgfrag.

SogenSamurai

Proficient
Jun 2, 2013
I don't think I can\
I know I can break the streak\
Challenge Accepted\

Seeing this post felt like a taunt. So I'm in for sure!!! Only issue, my browser doesn't like Xbox.com, so I can't send a message through there. Will, this message suffice? Should I try through my Xbox later tonight? What's the preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.