Introduction Send Me A Friend Request If You Play Halo Often!!

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey whats up my name is NinetysBorn and I host custom games. I host custom games frequently, about every friday or so, and they're always fun. We host a number of different maps. Anything from Slender to race tracks to just good old Flood :) Once I get enough people who love joining my custom games, I will host a small raffle for those who join. Winner gets 800 microsoft points!
My GT is: NinetysBorn
And I would really love to see you guys there. Our custom games are always fun and we only play on the best most fun community maps. Thanx for your time I appreciate it and take care

i16161

Novice
Jan 30, 2013
hey i just got here, and i actually am a fan of forging in halo, so if you want help with maps, just send me a message (available on saterdays and sometimes sundays).:D

Reactions: Insane54

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey whats up guys! I just wanted to say real quick that as of now my friend's list is full unfortunately :/ But if you send me a message over xbox live just letting me know real quick that you're from halocustoms.com I will gladly make room for you :) So that hopefully I can see you at my next custom games. Again my Gamertag is: - NinetysBorn - Take care you guys

Reactions: gmail

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I'm actually hosting a lobby tomorrow :p 5:30pm PST (America/California time). Check it out!
http://halocustoms.com/threads/feb-13-2013-fun-custom-games-ninetysborn.3102/
Its going to be really fun as always :) make sure to rsvp though so that you are GUARANTEED a slot in our custom games. Because usually it only takes about a few minutes to get a max 16 players. I really hope you guys can make it! Well until then take care

Reactions: gmail

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey man, hope you've been having fun here. We should play some time. Also, Berb smells.
PS This is my 1000th post, I thought you'd appreciate it.

That's so awesome of you man. Thank you so much PandaBro :D and congratulations! :)
I don't want to get too preachy here, but HaloCustoms is my first jump in to the Halo community. Also, my first community website period. I just want to say everyone here has been so welcoming, cool, and just really awesome people. Not sure how many people will see this, but thanks everyone. :)
- From the :heart: