[Feb 13, 2013] Fun Custom Games (NinetysBorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey whats up guys my name is NinetysBorn and I host custom games. I host about every friday or so and they're always fun. We host a number of different maps. Anything from Flood to Racing to just good old Minigames :) Once I get enough people who love joining my custom games, I will host a small raffle for those who join. Winner gets 800 microsoft points!
My GT is: - NinetysBorn - And I would really like to see you guys there. Our custom games are always fun and we only play on the best community maps. Hope to see you there!

HOW TO JOIN:
1) Go on to your xbox live message inbox
2) Create new message
3) Enter gamertag (NinetysBorn)
4) Enter text "inv90"
5) Send message
6) Wait for my game invite
7) Accept game invite and have fun!! :)

HOW MANY HALO 4 CUSTOM GAMES HAVE I HOSTED?
Over 15 Awesome custom games!!

WHAT TIME DO YOUR CUSTOM GAMES START?
The custom games lobby will be starting around 5:30pm PST and will last for as long as possible :D If you're in a different time zone check this out http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

NOTE:
- I prefer playing with people I can relate to (people 17 and up)
- I send a message to all my friends/ pending friends about the custom games lobby 10 minutes before I start it
- Don't forget your mic (you could get booted for being in a private chat or for not having a mic)
- Yes we can test out your map lol
- If our lobby is full DON'T SPAM ME WITH MESSAGES I will invite you as SOON as there is room
- I always start the custom games with Boogeyman on Netherden
- Last but not least quitters never win ;)

Reactions: gmail
Feb 9, 2013
Canada
i'd love to come but my parents don't like me playin lots a games so i play anytime up until 6:30 on weekdays (before they get home :laugh:). On weekends and friday I'm fine

vladimer2

Novice
Feb 11, 2013
id love to join but your friends list is full. :( my gamertag is RainbowWizard5 can you reply as soon as possible. but the problem is. we are hours apart :(

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Seems cool man. Seems like a good first one to attend
Thanx man if you have room on your friends list i'd be glad to send you a friend request. We do these custom games often and there always a blast! Either way I hope to see you there on wednesday man. Just be sure to follow the "how to join" directions exactly so that you are guaranteed a spot in our custom games. Take care

fun

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
will you join my game im hosting on thursday because i need more to join it and it start at 6:00pm

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey what's up guys. I thought you might be interested to know that I will be giving away 800 microsoft points in one of my next custom games! Come check it out if you want! http://goo.gl/kA9vN
1441Shadow, a.esparza, Biohazard910, Chickenstick, DARKGHOST, Freebirding, fun, Great Gilchrist, JohnnyBoy0963, Kingly Bacon, kng beast13, lllkrylelll, lllwidowlll, Madd yoke, Mr BIG LH, M_DoubleT, NinetysBorn, pictos11, Pikachu, RIBBITZ 2313, Sharpiboy645, Snipe, SwiftorsFan21, TheMaleMiko, TQ_Tragedy, TracingAce, Twitchy Taillow, vladimer2, Warzone, xDigital Evilx, Xyst patterns,

Status
Not open for further replies.