Map Preview Seeya

reaper3bot0

Qualified
May 12, 2014
Map Seeya
This is just a preview and things might and probably will change in forging but here it is.

room1a_zps8b37ce5f.jpg

As you can see on the top part of the image I have included a few paths the center ones might end up changing from bottom to top cannon or something with a way around the bottom center cylinder to each side.
Could end up being just a room in the map but could also end up being a small 2v2 4v4... Depending on feedback.

Heres what I have so far in rough draft in halo 4 forge.
build1_zpsc0f32b12.jpg

build2_zpse270a340.jpg

build3_zps3a6494ee.jpg

build5_zps328b4bb7.jpg

build4_zps8c6de5be.jpg

Last edited:

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
This is a good start to a pretty solid design, man.

Allowing players to immediately contest top mid from bottom mid is never a good idea, though, so I would avoid the man cannon idea personally. A good teleporter system would work wonders as a replacement methinks. That is, having the sender node somewhere in bottom mid and the receiver node on a catwalk in the L room that leads into top mid. That said, it would probably be a good idea to open up those paths you have marked in red. Maybe even make them into a room, with the bottom level being open to the top.

reaper3bot0

Qualified
May 12, 2014
Thanks for the reply. Ya as soon as you mentioned a room in there I thought of something simple but I am kinda tired of the deluded halo reach style room I normally make. But good news I did start off with that room idea just something a little different came to mind... it looks pretty cool

Last edited: