Competitive Ride the Lightning

Jul 9, 2014
Delaware, USA
Ride the Lightning (version 0.1) - This ancient weather control station has been recovered by the UNSC for the "War Games" simulation.

Ride the Lightning [Yes, I did name it after the Metallica album...] is a competitive map made by myself, set on the Forge Island canvas. It is a weather control station located on Requiem, designed to make the weather more natural on this artificial planet. It has been abandoned for millennia, and has only recently been discovered by the UNSC, who have now converted it into a War Games battleground. I couldn't come up with a good name for this map, so the name is likely to change in the...

Read more about this map...

reaper3bot0

Qualified
May 12, 2014
Dear author.... I just wanted to stop by and say this about your map.
This map has a old school feel to the design of the level similar to something like unreal tournament or quake 2, which I enjoy.
For your information thou your map will work with team regicide as well as team slayer as all they require is team spawns setup and respawns.
I Do like the style of the map you have made, however the one irk for me is the floating in the air needler. Perhaps make something to hold it like a hook or ledge or something.

Last edited: