Competitive Reticulum Reaseach Facility

Jan 22, 2013
Reticulum Reaseach Facility (version V1) - Flood research facility flood virus out break, your the only survivors!

Reticulum(Ctf, Slayer, Koh, and flood)

Back story
Welcome to the Reticulum Research Facility, this was a former UNSC flood research facility. It is heavily protected with heavy artillery in every high point and very high grounds for snipers to pick of any invaders. One day in 3014 they were performing a experimental surgery to remove the flood virus, this went horribly wrong and the virus infected all of the researchers, your the only non infected survivors, and their coming for you!

Map...

Read more about this map...

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Please use an image hosting website (I suggest Photobucket) to embed the actual images of the map in your post.

Because most people (myself included) would click away from your post and not download your map if you don't have proper screenshots.

Jan 22, 2013
Please use an image hosting website (I suggest Photobucket) to embed the actual images of the map in your post.

Because most people (myself included) would click away from your post and not download your map if you don't have proper screenshots.
Thanks for telling me i just updated it