Results from Buddy´s Contest and MORE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
So technically if we all lose you could be the winner because you started the contest and i believe you also created the map as well right? So it kinda makes sense.
No, because I actually won the previous contest with the original challenge (Nobody could beat it except me). That´s why there is another contest now (With an easier map).

l NinjaDarth l

Qualified
Jul 21, 2013
Well how will we all survive the coming onslaught of buddy if he beat the harder map and we can't beat the easier one
well I know how to spring jump but I didn't master it yet and I use bumper jumper now
so its 40% harder then doing it on other button layouts. but I do have a friend named RAZOR and hes one of the top parkour for halo and he can totally beat this map I would bet $1,000 on him.

well I know how to spring jump but I didn't master it yet and I use bumper jumper now
so its 40% harder then doing it on other button layouts. but I do have a friend named RAZOR and hes one of the top parkour for halo and he can totally beat this map I would bet $1,000 on him.
And if he fails you owe all of us who replied an equal share :) (jk)

Reactions: a ninja samuri

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
It´s all your choice... I use Recon, it´s the best for jumping around like a riot. ;) Btw, "Bud´s Ninja Challenge for Greenhorns" is easy compared to "Bud´s Ninja Challenge", so yeah, I also bet that he could do it.
Btw there are already people, who beat the easier version, but they haven´t sent me a message yet...

l NinjaDarth l

Qualified
Jul 21, 2013
It´s all your choice... I use Recon, it´s the best for jumping around like a riot. ;) Btw, "Bud´s Ninja Challenge for Greenhorns" is easy compared to "Bud´s Ninja Challenge", so yeah, I also bet that he could do it.
Btw there are already people, who beat the easier version, but they haven´t sent me a message yet...
ill try the harder version

Status
Not open for further replies.