Competitive Relinquish

aligator ac

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Relinquish (version 3.0) - Set on a UNSC Network Control Area

Relinquish
I thought of making a really cool Dominion map using the terrain. This map, Relinquish is my favorite map I've made yet. This map is set on a destroyed UNSC Network Control Area(the people who control the satellites letting your Spartan communicate in Requiem) I quite like the myself and I think you guys might like it as it has long sightlines and quite mysterious close range combat.

Bravo Base...

Read more about this map...

Rand AlThor1852

Qualified
Apr 13, 2013
Erde-Tyrene
I like the map, and feel the gameplay is solid. Well done with the natural use of the preset scenery! Suggestions, if you'd like them include cleaning up alignment in some areas, mostly aesthetic smoothing, and perhaps addition of some sight line blockers for more areas of mid-range combat

aligator ac

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
United Kingdom
I like the map, and feel the gameplay is solid. Well done with the natural use of the preset scenery! Suggestions, if you'd like them include cleaning up alignment in some areas, mostly aesthetic smoothing, and perhaps addition of some sight line blockers for more areas of mid-range combat
I have done that actually. I blocked off a sightline to stop Charlie shooting into Alpha. This is actually the first map with me using aesthetics. Anyways, I'm going to post a new update soon.