Halo Recognizing somebody in MM

WhackyGordon

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ever match up with somebody you've heard of?

Saturday night I ran into Nak3d Eli in a match lol
My wife's brother randomly threw us into FFA, despite the fact that we were playing together and wearing matching (pizza themed) armor. What are the odds? lol (that was the only game of FFA we played together that night)

Edit: Here's a screenshot of Waypoint, as I'm not sure how effectively the link to individual game results works.

Reactions: SGC

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Sorry, but with how small the Halo community is getting, Not running into someone is getting more difficult...

WhackyGordon

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sorry, but with how small the Halo community is getting, Not running into someone is getting more difficult...

Well, I only play now and then, so the odds aren't great. I imagine they'd be better if you could stomach playing it for hours every night.

Ooh, I didn't notice, but he replied to my 'gg' lol
P0fwEx7.png

Elite Sniper

Novice
Jul 11, 2013
Athens, Greece
I joined a random game a while back with some "DGgeoff" guy..... (Sooo much win!!!)
I realised that Geoff's not that good in Halo, but I wish I could take a screenshot of the game results :/

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
There's this kid I keep running into in the Flood playlist. Like |||||| I V |||||| or something. lol, the only reason I remembered it is because it's such a strange name.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Oh, and I've were talking awesome gamertags... the coolest one I've ever come across was

Brodo Swag1ns

Reactions: Zandril