Halo Rapid-Fire Wraith & Scorpion GLITCH|Halo 4 (w/ Tutorial)

What do you think of this glitch?

• Pretty cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lame

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
Totally usin it. Olah, you don't know how useful your videos are to a person like me.

When I have to time for a planned H4 Lightshow/Gunbeat, this is totally being used.

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
This is obviously modded :D but awesome nonetheless

Someone commented on my youtube video with "It a modded game type. Not a glitch. He was probably lying. Bcuz I've played this exact thing before in a modded lobby."

The founder of the glitch replied

"I don't have a reason to lie, if it was modded it would be equally as interesting. It happened when my little brother was messing with the game type settings. By definition it's a glitch because it's something you can do using regular game play that has a result that wasn't intended by the developers. Also I accidentally thumbed up your comment trying to press reply."

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
Hmmmmm. Glitched? Bullsh**.

Modded? Most probably.

Someone commented on my youtube video with "It a modded game type. Not a glitch. He was probably lying. Bcuz I've played this exact thing before in a modded lobby."

"I don't have a reason to lie, if it was modded it would be equally as interesting. It happened when my little brother was messing with the game type settings. By definition it's a glitch because it's something you can do using regular game play that has a result that wasn't intended by the developers. Also I accidentally thumbed up your comment trying to press reply."

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler

Certainly interesting if thats true, if we could recreate that :3