Rainbow Road Wii (Revamped)

Race Rainbow Road Wii (Revamped)

MaxMatt

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
Rainbow Road Wii (Revamped) (version 2015-04-09) - An updated version of my Rainbow Road remake from Mario Kart Wii.

A updated version of my Rainbow Road remake from Mario Kart Wii.

View attachment 13218 View attachment 13219 View attachment 13220 View attachment 13221 View attachment 13222 View attachment 13223 View attachment 13224 View attachment 13225 View attachment 13226

1) Add my Gamertag, MaxMatt753
2) Hit the Menu button
3) Go to Leaderboards
4) Go to...

Read more about this map...

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Alot of people didn't like Mario Kart Wii. I actually loved it. The handling and drifting felt so much better. The game also had great tracks. I remember the layout of this track in particular. It's honestly much more difficult of a track than the previous rainbow roads. I'm definitely downloading this. Lacking race maps right now.

Good job man! Looks great from the pictures.

Reactions: MaxMatt

MaxMatt

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
Alot of people didn't like Mario Kart Wii. I actually loved it. The handling and drifting felt so much better. The game also had great tracks. I remember the layout of this track in particular. It's honestly much more difficult of a track than the previous rainbow roads. I'm definitely downloading this. Lacking race maps right now.

Good job man! Looks great from the pictures.
Glad you like it! I've spent a lot of time on the map and even on the screenshots.

Reactions: PA1NTS
Apr 10, 2015
Hey max is it alright if i do an over view of your map on my YouTube channel? I do over views, lets plays and tutorials on my channel and would give you 100% recognition and a shout out if you have your own channel.

MaxMatt

Novice
Nov 21, 2014
Hey max is it alright if i do an over view of your map on my YouTube channel? I do over views, lets plays and tutorials on my channel and would give you 100% recognition and a shout out if you have your own channel.
My youtube Channel is - mvandam753 I honestly don't mind features or Overviews or just general reviews of my maps. So go right ahead.