Flood Rabid Big Mamma [C&M+H&S]

Rabid Big Mamma [C&M+H&S] (version Final) - Hide Under A Rock or Mamma Might Get Ya!

ucjl.jpg
Rabid Big Mamma!
So, you like custom games? If so you might have played a game type called Rabid Tank. Where the objective is for humans to drive around on a mongoose and hide from the tank. However what you might not have like was the fact that once you die you have to sit and watch your teammates for ten minutes before the next round.
.​
ljyh.jpg

Big Mamma,...​

Read more about this map...

Reactions: ShockBolt21
For the most part, lighting when in the cave's is a give away but as a whole it came out pretty good. Remember the game types to run from the tank not hide, while they do a good job at cloaking the player if you sit in one place to long the tank will find you. Overall I'm happy with how it all turned out. Hope you enjoy playing it.

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Hey this actually looks pretty damn awesome, I was going to make a map where you hide in 1x1 blocks or in rocks or something but I never thought to make a tank game out of it. I like the idea of additional flood, but can you elaborate on their traits and things? are they just walking around or in vehicles? Also it's interesting to see the complex layout of your map as in most Tank games it's too difficult to kill everyone if it's not doughnut shaped, but I assume the extra flood are what balance it out?

Ps. I put the word 'Rabid' into 'Rabid Tank' as a reference to my gamertag since I expected there to be many Tank maps created in Halo 4 and I wanted mine to be distinguishable from them. So by putting 'Rabid' in the name of your map you have kind of attributed it to me :confused:

Hey this actually looks pretty damn awesome, I was going to make a map where you hide in 1x1 blocks or in rocks or something but I never thought to make a tank game out of it. I like the idea of additional flood, but can you elaborate on their traits and things? are they just walking around or in vehicles? Also it's interesting to see the complex layout of your map as in most Tank games it's too difficult to kill everyone if it's not doughnut shaped, but I assume the extra flood are what balance it out?

Ps. I put the word 'Rabid' into 'Rabid Tank' as a reference to my gamertag since I expected there to be many Tank maps created in Halo 4 and I wanted mine to be distinguishable from them. So by putting 'Rabid' in the name of your map you have kind of attributed it to me :confused:
To be short, flood are invincible, slow and use vehicles to kill the humans. As for balanced game play it all works out just fine, it's rare to have a human survive the whole round.
For attributing you idk what you would like. The title and the game type is, Rabid tank+ Cat and Mouse+ Hide and seek all into one. (AKA Big Mamma) The game type draws what great about all three and puts them together. It's not meant to be or should be treated as a carbon copy of any of those game types.

Apr 27, 2013
UK
To be short, flood are invincible, slow and use vehicles to kill the humans. As for balanced game play it all works out just fine, it's rare to have a human survive the whole round.
For attributing you idk what you would like. The title and the game type is, Rabid tank+ Cat and Mouse+ Hide and seek all into one. (AKA Big Mamma) The game type draws what great about all three and puts them together. It's not meant to be or should be treated as a carbon copy of any of those game types.

aha no I'm not trying to claim copyright, I can see this is wonderfully original, It's just that I use the prefix 'Rabid' for some of my maps as a kind of signature, so you've sort of signed my name onto your map aha, as long as you don't mind that then I'm fine with it. I had a poke around in forge and it looks amazing, can't wait to play it in a lobby. :)