Halo Questionaire about Halo 5

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Calling the hover ability "jet pack" is misleading, as it functions entirely differently than the jet pack has in Halo. Also, how about a question regarding the ground pound, and two questions regarding allied chatter (one regarding its merit for calling out weapon spawns and one for its merit in general)? Also, using a five point scale rather than a three point scale would allow more honest responses.

BlazeDillon

Proficient
Jan 25, 2013
I started filling it out just to becaus you asked people too but stopped half wait because of a few things.

There is not enough answers to the questions and some could be more suited to the question itself. Such as "unlimited sprint" should have options like, i prefer none, limited, changeable ability, etc.

Stablize is togglable i believe, so hardly relevant.

Clamber and slide shouldnt be in the same question.

Players dont have less heath either. Its just that automatic guns are much more powerful.

Id suggest changing some of those things if you want people to take it more seriously. I hope my comment helps.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Players dont have less heath either. Its just that automatic guns are much more powerful.

players do have less health. A battle rifle can kill in 6 shots (if none hit the head) instead of the traditional 8. I did not test the dmr because when I found the afk someone stole the kill but I had six shots on the guy and when the player stole my kill he shot him once in the chest with a battle rifle so I think the dmr would kill in 7 shots.