Competitive Pwn Rush'd

Dec 30, 2012
Pwn Rush'd (version 2014-05-27) - Downrush

Pwn Rush'd

Forged by SecretSchnitzel

Designed by Pwnytar & Sic (for Halo 1.5)

Pwn Rush'd is a small arena/room-based map intended for 2v2 game play. It's a remake of Downrush by Pwnytar & Sic, with some slight changes in the design given the limitations of forge and its intended game Halo 4. The map features a single main atrium with adjoining rooms running along the outsides, as well as two one-way teleporter nodes that connect the lower levels to the top. The size and different routes on...

Read more about this map...

Dec 30, 2012
needs an over view of the entire map

Impossible to do from the location it's forged in, hence the plethora of screen shows all with a point of reference leading from one to the next. Otherwise I would have done my typical lazy post with only a couple screens and an over view. Been at this awhile now bud, I'm not some amateur that doesn't post over view shots.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Here are the suggestions I was trying to make yesterday.

I opened up that area where red team spawns intially to allow for some more breathing room around there. I moved the intial spawns around some, too. They weren't really bad before, but I think how they're placed now will give both teams more leeway as far as choosing between hitting the teleporter off spawn or taking their respective hard route.

Pretty dope rendition of the map overall, schnitz.

Reactions: SecretSchnitzel
Dec 30, 2012
SecretSchnitzel updated Pwn Rush'd with a new update entry:

Pwn Rush'd v3

While I was very satisfied with the initial forging of Pwn Rush'd, there were just a couple caveats that were bothering me; namely the amount of exposure and playspace at the balcony teleporter and the scaling around the lift room. In this version I've alleviated both of those concerns by scaling lift room in somewhat (now 3x3 block scale vice 4x4 block) and pushing the balcony teleporter back by an entire 3x3 block....

Read the rest of this update entry...