Mini Game Pull!

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Pull! (version 1.0) - Skeet shooting Spartans out of the sky! What could be better?

I was excited when I saw a ViDoc for Halo 3 in which man cannons were introduced. I thought they looked like a fun addition to the game and a good way of getting around quickly without the disorienting effect of teleporting. Now, every time I see an enemy Spartan soaring through the air, I can only think of one word to yell while shooting him down: "PULL!"

Map: Pull!
- Built just above the water on Forge Island
- A large, square...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Zandril

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Remember playing a previous version of this map ages ago, and I loved it. The only issue I had with it back then was that the hills maybe needed to be on for a bit longer. That aside it was great. I will give a proper review when I have played the new version. :)

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
I remember playing this. Too bad the experience was ruined because of lag attack. I do agree with Alex's suggestion though. Extend the hills' time and see how it changes gameplay.

I've actually changed the game a good bit since the version you played. I think the new hill placement, size, and time works pretty well, but I'm always up for more testing.

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This is a nice minigame you got here, it'd be a shame if someone... DOWNLOADED IT!!
I think I have played this before, although I can't remeber where, oh well, this will make a nice addition to my map library

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
This is a nice minigame you got here, it'd be a shame if someone... DOWNLOADED IT!!
I think I have played this before, although I can't remeber where, oh well, this will make a nice addition to my map library

I did a lot of testing during the 'beta' phase so you may have ended up there somehow. Also, I'll admit that the idea isn't THAT creative so I'm sure someone has made something similar in the past. Anyways, please let me know what you think of the finished map.

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
Okay good to see you still in action. So is this like WAC a mole except horizontally instead of vertically.

Hmmm maybe a little bit. There are 4 sides That the pigeons (moles) can fly across, making the gameplay quite different since the shooters are in the middle rather than sniping from the distance.

By the way, this would work fine for PoSL; 4v4 and no trait zones ;)