Gaming Planetside 2

Is Planetside 2 good

• Total voters

Zabud 4

Qualified
Nov 19, 2014
your imagination
From what I have seen this game looks awesome, but can anyone tell me what you think of it or if you play it. Soon I will download it than start playing but I would like to know what I am getting into.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
You should probably have an additional option for "sort of" in your voting...

I enjoyed playing Planetside2 on PC, however there were a few issues;

1. You don't really get much of an understanding for the Faction you select. You basically just pick a colour, for the sake of it, I picked Green.
2. Your battles are based on regions inside massive areas. You don't really notice when you traverse through load areas, and if you're not in a vehicle it's a hell of a long walk.
3. Because of the long walks, you always want to spawn into combat areas, however, some players play as parts of teams (which is all good) but they don't take the objects, they literally just camp on a cliff top of about 12 snipers and snipe players who are spawning in the region. There's no way to fight out of it, and you just die repeatedly, over and over.

The issues aside, it's quite fun. It's very hard at first because you're extremely basic and you're playing against players with thousands of hours of gametime and advanced weaponry and equipment, but the scenery is pretty beautiful, the gameplay works well and if you stick at it, you'll have a load of fun!