Gaming Official HaloCustoms GTA Online Crew

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
If GTA comes out and everyone leaves to play the game independently, they'd forget all about Halo and HC, and stick with their new game. If they play GTA with the rest of the HC group, they won't forget us and should continue to play customs in the future in addition to GTA.

Just a possibility.

GTA will drop activity at first of course, but theres no way it can replace my halo 4 experience :D they are 2 totally different games after all. still i think there wont be many lobbies when GTA online hits

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
GTA will drop activity at first of course, but theres no way it can replace my halo 4 experience :D they are 2 totally different games after all. still i think there wont be many lobbies when GTA online hits

GTA is already consuming my life...

GTA online... well after October 1st, I won't be the most active user. :p

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
GTA is already consuming my life...

GTA online... well after October 1st, I won't be the most active user. :p

well what do you do all day in GTA? It will become repetetive eventually (for me at least), but GTA online has the potential to keep people from HC for a long time, i agree

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
well what do you do all day in GTA? It will become repetetive eventually (for me at least), but GTA online has the potential to keep people from HC for a long time, i agree

Well lets see... I do missions, buy some clothes, go golfing, go on some races, sky dive, rob stores, and steal cars.

What do YOU do?

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Well lets see... I do missions, buy some clothes, go golfing, go on some races, sky dive, rob stores, and steal cars.

What do YOU do?
right now I'm learning chemistry, thats what i did yesterday and thats what ill do tomorrow :D
Gaming related, i played my first game in weeks, although GTA V lies untouched in its case, i played Halo 4 with mcspoish, Cap3llo and Absentduck
I will definitely try out GTA soon, but first i have to keep up with university stuff ;)
And from what I've seen so far it will keep me entertained for quite a while, yet I don't think it will replace my favourite game :)

Jan 16, 2013
right now I'm learning chemistry, thats what i did yesterday and thats what ill do tomorrow :D
Gaming related, i played my first game in weeks, although GTA V lies untouched in its case, i played Halo 4 with mcspoish, Cap3llo and Absentduck
I will definitely try out GTA soon, but first i have to keep up with university stuff ;)
And from what I've seen so far it will keep me entertained for quite a while, yet I don't think it will replace my favourite game :)

How is it humanly possible to leave one of the most highly-anticipated games of at least the past 2 years sealed in a case for days whilst in your possession and instead of playing it, you play the same game you've been playing for almost a year?

I mean fuck... that shit should be in your machine, the blimp code redeemed and the damn map up on your bedroom wall :p

Just sayin' bro...

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
How is it humanly possible to leave one of the most highly-anticipated games of at least the past 2 years sealed in a case for days whilst in your possession and instead of playing it, you play the same game you've been playing for almost a year?

I mean fuck... that shit should be in your machine, the blimp code redeemed and the damn map up on your bedroom wall :p

Just sayin' bro...
Ill get my gta fix ASAP :D its just not my most anticipated game

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
is it possible to join more than one crew? i have a crew with my IRL friends, but i'd also like to have the option to crew up with yall occasionally.
i havent seen any info anywhere about that?

edit - nevermind i used the google and the answer is yes