[Oct 25, 2014] [THFE Throwback Weekend] Until Next Time (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
R6LImBk.png

Hello gents. The Master Chief Collection is nearing. I'm sure everyone knows this by now and is looking forward to its release.

So why not send off Halo 4 with a bang (bangity-bang)? Join me one last time in this old game and let's play some customs.

XaWAYsm.png

Games/maps we might play (in any order):

-Favela Vengeance
-Crash-Up Derby
-City of Grey
-Ghost Grapple
-Alkaline City
-Ro Sham Bo Hallway/Stairway/Boat/Rewired
-Harbor
-Speedrun
-New Haven
-Splatter Monkey
-The Longest Way Around
-Smashy Chase
-Last Stand: Longbow I/II/III/IV
-Beer Pong
-Last Stand: Exile I/II
-Shuffleboard
-Villa del Pena
-Roid Run
-Port Koll
-Obscurity for Legends
-Boarding Pass
-Omi Shogun
-Contagion
-Jenga Tower
-Cedricville Unleashed
-Foot Race: Activate
-Morgan Bay
-La Grille Instable
-Percy
-From Below
-Breach

ReadTheRules.png

How to join

Step 1: RSVP for the lobby.

Step 2: Send me a message saying "INV THFE" or "I love Zan" 15 minutes before the lobby starts.

___________________________________________________________________________​

How to increase your chances of getting a spot

Simply clicking that RSVP button will NOT guarantee you a spot. Why? Because sometimes, more than 13 people RSVP and my lobby will be capped at 14 players to avoid excessive black screens.

So, if you want to increase your chances of getting a spot in my lobby, message me 15 minutes before the lobby starts.

Reminders

- This lobby will be capped at 14 players. If you don't get in at the start, you'll have to wait for a spot to open up.

- Avoid using a Kinect mic. It will probably get you muted.

- If the lobby lags out, send me a message asking for another invite and I'll try to get you in.

Rules

Rule 1: Be nice.

Rule 2: Don't spam me with messages. If you don't get invited right away then the lobby is full or I'm mid-game.

Rule 3: Be in game chat. Let's face it. It'll be more fun if we can all hear and talk to each other. If the lobby is full and people are trying to get in, I will be booting those in party chat.

Rule 4: Don't invite your friends unless I ask you to. We will first be catering to those who RSVP'd for the lobby. Same rule applies for guests.

Rule 5: Avoid going AFK (Away from keyboard or, in this case, controller). I will be booting people who've been AFK for too long.

Rule 6: Have Forge Island. If you don't have it, you can download it from the Halo 4 main menu or by clicking this link.

Rule 7: If you're a squeaker, please wear a Batman or Morgan Freeman voice changer.

I9y38PS.png

__________________________________________________________________​

I hope you have fun at my lobby. If you haven't already,

-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for map features and other forge-related videos.
-Follow me on Twitter to be updated with my lobbies and videos.

AHmqwBy.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.